My goodness but the MySpace clone category is starting to get very full. Just this last week, we’ve seen the release of:
- Angler’s Lounge – If you want to get your great outdoors fix from your armchair, this is a great site to visit. Mingle online with other fisherman and brag about the one that got away.
- KrishnaFriends – The Hare Krishnas finally get their own MySpace.
- BakeSpace – Cooks, unite! While your husband is online visiting Angler’s Lounge, why don’t you whip out the laptop for some hardcore recipe trading over at BakeSpace?
- Motortopia – A MySpace clone for enthusiasts of cars, bikes, boats and planes. Super-slick design!
- OakTreeIdea – A MySpace for Christians.
MyChurch – Online communities for churches.I stand corrected – Joe from MyChurch was nice enough to point out that they have more in common with Facebook than with MySpace. Thanks Joe!
- In addition, the site touted as “the MySpace for parents”, Minti, is out of beta this week.
I’m waiting for DogHerder.com, the MySpace for households with more dogs than people. Then I’ll know I’ve truly arrived!
powered by performancing firefox